Vermed’s TenderTrode Plus™ line of hydrocolloid products is
designed for the unique needs of the neonatal market. Each
product uses hydrocolloid instead of aggressive tape adhesives to
prevent irritation to tender skin while providing long-term
attachment. This, coupled with the use of soft conforming materials,
ensures patient comfort and product effectiveness in the NICU. TenderTrode Plus™ electrodes use a hydrocolloid material that is recommended for use on NeoNatal skin by the NANN Skin Care Guidelines. The use of hydrocolloid materials over adhesives minimizes the risk of epidermal stripping.
- 5-Day Wear Time, GUARANTEED!
- Long-term high humidity ECG electrode
- Hydrocolloid border provides long term attachment
- Save nursing time and resources with fewer electrode changes
- Hydrogel center provides excellent tracings
- Safe on neonatal skin
- Designed specifically for NICU
- Radiolucent lead