Vermed’s Defib Pads were designed with your needs in mind. After years
of studying the competitive brands available, the Vermed Defib Pad development
team identified several ways to improve the defib pads you are using today.
The Vermed Defib Pad line is not just different - it is a step above the other brands
- 36 Month Shelf Life—Longest on the Market - Cost savings / Eliminates waste
- 60 Inch Lead Wires—Longest on the Market - More Flexibility with equipment placement
and clinician mobility
- Proprietary Adhesive Gel -
Provides maximum adhesion
- Smaller pad size - Allows for easier placement without crowding
- Larger Conductor Plate - Larger conductive area disperses energy more effectively
- Connector Standardization -
Provides increased safety and compliance
Compare Pacing Rate~Pulse Amplitude of Vermed Electrodes
Match Defibrillator Brands~Models to Vermed Part Numbers
Please use our Product Search to find the product you need today! If you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable customer service department at 800.245.4025, or contact your local Sales Rep.